26 février 2014 3 26 /02 /février /2014 18:38
- Dieudonné assigné par les propriétaires du théâtre de la Main d'Or (AFP)
"Les propriétaires du théâtre de la Main d'Or, où Dieudonné donne ses spectacles, ont déposé plainte devant le tribunal de grande instance de Paris pour réclamer son expulsion, la société avec laquelle un bail d'exploitation avait été signé ayant été radiée, a-t-on appris samedi de sources concordantes. L'audience est fixée au 11 mars à 16h45. [...]"
- Nazisme : recours des juifs de Thessalonique contre l'Allemagne (AFP) - si vous voulez voir à quoi ressemble un hallucinant déchaînement de commentaires farouchement antisémites (sans exagération aucune), jetez un oeil aux commentaires en bas de cet article. C'est vraiment impressionnant.
- Hamas: Recognizing Israel is a 'Death Sentence' to the PA (Arutz 7)
"Lawmakers from Hamas on Sunday warned Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas against recognizing Israel as part of the ongoing peace process. The lawmakers said that recognition of Israel as a Jewish state would be a “death sentence” against the PA.
Ibrahim Dahbour, one of Hamas’s representative in the Palestinian Legislative Council, warned Abbas against giving up any of the "fundamental principles of the Palestinian people" in the negotiations with Israel, in particular with regards to the recognition of Israel as a Jewish state. Speaking with the PA-based Quds Press news agency, Dahbour said that the very debate regarding Israel as a Jewish state has dangerous consequences. He added that if Israel achieves international recognition as a Jewish state, such a move will bring the Palestinian Arabs to a point of no return and will result in the elimination of the so-called “right of return”, the expulsion of “Palestinian citizens of Israel” and any other non-Jewish residents of Israel, and in the bringing of the world's Jews to Israel.
Samira Halaiqa, another Hamas parliamentarian, went even further and said that the “resistance” against Israel in order to thwart peace talks will continue. Halaiqa said that neither the PLO’s recognition of Israel as part of the 1993 Oslo Accords nor a possible recognition of Israel by Abbas would result in the end of the “resistance”. [...]"
- Hamas cell planned bomb attack on major J'lem-TA road (Times of Israel) - "A Hamas cell planned to detonate a roadside bomb against Israeli army troops along a major route linking Jerusalem to Tel Aviv, the Shin Bet security service revealed Monday".
- Hamas Criticizes UNRWA Curricula in Gaza for Teaching Human Rights, Not Armed Resistance (Al-Aqsa TV, Vidéo 3mn47) - un aperçu très amusant (et instructif) du journal télévisé du Hamas.
- Germany's Merkel backs main Israeli stances in peace talks (Times of Israel) - "Though slamming settlements, chancellor supports Jerusalem’s demands for security guarantees, recognition as Jewish state".
- Challenging the Long-Held Notion That Israeli Settlements Are ‘Illegal’, Sharona Schwartz (The Blaze) - "In a 2010 column for the American Interest, Nicholas Rostow, then-counsel and vice chancellor for legal affairs at the State University of New York and today director of the Center for Strategic Research at National Defense University’s Institute for National Strategic Studies, described five of the arguments made by those who disagree that the Geneva Convention prohibits Jewish Israelis from living legally in the West Bank and east Jerusalem".
- The Myth of Israel’s Refusal to Make “Tough Decisions” for Peace, Tom Wilson (Commentary) - "The relentless calls for Israel to take difficult decisions for peace not only neglect to account for the attitude of the Palestinian side but also of the extensive concessions already offered by the Israelis".
- Iran Parliament Speaker: Israel is a ‘Malign Tumor’ (Algemeiner) - Ali Larijani: “The West is working to save the Zionist regime as a malign tumor, while the regime has been weaker than ever now.”
- ‘Israel Apartheid Week’ returns to US, UK campuses (Times of Israel) - "University campuses across North America and the UK will be kicking off “Israel Apartheid Week” (IAW) today, the tenth anniversary of the international protest against the Jewish state. The event is a major proponent of BDS (Boycott, Sanctions, Divestment), and offers seminars on Israeli occupation of Palestine, and its “racist” practices towards the Palestinian people. It also holds public demonstrations".
- "Divestment" in Action on Campus (Vidéo 1mn18) - "this is what a divestment hearing looks like on campus".
- Discover the Scam Israeli Apartheid Week 2014 (Vidéo 5mn10) - un député noir sud-africain remet les points sur les i.